Naturopathic Medicine treats a wide range of conditions and diseases. Almost any concern for which a person sees his medical doctor, can be addressed by a Naturopathic Docotor.
These include, bt are not limited to:
- Digestive problems including; IBS, food allergies, yeast imbalance, heartburn, constipation, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s, among others.
- Women’s health issues, hormonal imbalance, infertility, PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, menopausal concerns.
- Pregnancy and post-partum care.
- Infant and Children’s health care including; diaper rash, allergies, eczema, asthma, colic, digestive concerns and infant food introduction.
- Seasonal and environmental allergies, asthma and auto-immune diseases.
- Eczema, psoriasis, acne and fungal infections of the skin.
- Weight gain, poor diet, migraine headaches and general fatigue.
- Colds and flu’s, ear and throat infections, fevers, joint and muscle pain.
- Depression, insomnia, anxiety, chronic fatigue, attention deficit disorder.
Other areas of focus may include
- Detoxification and cleansing protocols
- Stress management
- Healthy pregnancy, birth and post-partum protocols
- Infant and children’s health; well child exams, infant food introduction, breast feeding concerns
- Nutritional and diet planning throughout the lifecycle
- Programs for weight loss and exercise prescription for fitness, injury recovery and overall health