Laboratory testing, including urine analysis, blood work and saliva testing, is an essential aspect of a complete medical assessment. Dr. Giustra uses a variety of laboratory diagnostic services.
Dr. Giustra offers laboratory testing from various laboratories in the United States and Canada to provide comprehensive individual health assessments diagnoses.
Here are some of the more commonly used tests:
- Conventional Blood Work
- IgG/IgE Food Sensitivity/Allergy Testing
- Hair mineral and toxic metal analysis
- Comprehensive Urinary Analysis
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Screening
- Female/Male Hormone Profiles
- Heavy Metal Analysis
- Drinking Water Analysis
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis
- Body Composition Analysis
- Neurotransmitter Testing
previous medical reports
All medical reports, such as MRIs, X-rays or scans and previous blood work are valuable assets to use during the assessment of your health concerns. You may be asked to provide these results if necessary during your visits.